- Active dermatology solution for the care of the symptoms of seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Drug free and safe to use.
• SEQuaderma™ is a new way to care for red, irritated and scaly skin and is clinically proven to improve the symptoms of seborrhoeic dermatitis.
• Being drug free, this product can be used on its own or between courses of drug treatments when the user might otherwise be exposed to relapses. It will not compromise any medication and is suitable for those who may be using pharmaceuticals to manage multiple conditions.
• It has been developed and tested by dermatologists and is suitable for long-term use.
Mode of Action
• SEQuaderma™ supplements the skin with proven ingredients and promotes a healthy skin balance.
• SEQuaderma™ reduces the amount of sebum on the skin by improving its clearance by the lymph – the system of vessels in the skin that carry away unwanted chemicals and toxins. This removes the nutrition source for the microbes, which in turn improves the symptoms and can help prevent symptom recurrence.
• It also helps maintain the normal skin environment.
In a clinical study, after 3 weeks of SEQuaderma™ treatment8:
• 86% of patients had improvements in their symptoms, as assessed by their doctors
• Of these, around 21% were judged to be clear of symptoms.
• 79% of patients reported that they could see or feel the improvements in their symptoms.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Disodium phosphate, Benzyl alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Zinc stearate, BHA.
8 Luger T, Rother M. Both ketoprofen in transfersome (IDEA-070) and drug-free vehicle (TDT 070) improved symptoms in patients with inflammatory skin conditions. J Invest Dermatol 2013;133:S159–S190 (Abstract 955 and poster presentation).