- Active dermatology solution for the care of atopic eczema and hand eczema
- Drug free and safe to use.
• SEQuaderma™ is a new way to care for red, dry and itchy skin. It has been clinically proven to improve symptoms of atopic and hand eczema in over 70% of the patients who tried it.
• Being drug free, this product can be used on its own or between courses of drug treatments when the user might otherwise be exposed to relapses. It will not compromise any medication and is suitable for those who may be using pharmaceuticals to manage multiple conditions.
• It has been developed and tested by dermatologists and is suitable for long-term use.
Mode of Action
• The product hydrates and delivers skin-supplementing ingredients directly into the skin to maintain skin barrier function and the skin’s own repair mechanism.
• SEQuaderma™ helps maintain the normal skin environment, thus may help to prevent new disease flare-ups.
In a clinical study, after 3 weeks of SEQuaderma™ treatment7:
• Improvements in symptom scores were seen in 76% of patients with atopic eczema and in 72% of patients with dyshidrotic hand eczema.
• Patients’ overall skin condition was assessed by the doctors running the study and was improved in 59% of patients with atopic eczema and in 56% of patients with dyshidrotic hand eczema.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide, Linalool, Zinc stearate, Sodium metabisulfite, Ascorbyl palmitate, BHT, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1.
7 Luger T, Rother M. Both ketoprofen in transfersome (IDEA-070) and drug-free vehicle (TDT 070) improved symptoms in patients with inflammatory skin conditions. J Invest Dermatol 2013;133:S159–S190 (Abstract 955 and poster presentation).