- Active dermatology solution for care of skin affected by chronological and photo ageing.
- 30 ml
- Drug Free
• SEQuaderma™ is a new approach to care for ageing and thinning skin and has been proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone, smoothness, firmness, elasticity and complexion, as well as reducing skin sagging and dark patches.
• SEQuaderma™ Ageing Thinning Skin has been assessed as being effective against 15 signs of ageing, including ‘thinning skin’ and ‘skin looking and feeling healthy’. Other leading brands do not have data on such a wide range of signs.
• Dermatologically tested.
Mode of Action
• SEQuaderma™ delivers skin-moisturising ingredients directly to the skin to rejuvenate and maintain skin barrier function, and to support the skin’s own repair mechanism.
• It helps strengthen the skin structure.
• Noticeable results can be obtained after just one skin cycle (4 weeks) and have continued to improve in a trial over 12 weeks (three full skin cycles).
In a cosmetic study, after 8 weeks of SEQuaderma™ treatment9:
• Significant and measured reductions from the start of the study in the volume and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Significant reduction from the study start in scores which assess wrinkles, keratosis, skin discolouration, telangiectasia, photodamage and sagging.
• 100% of users reported improved skin firmness, smoothness, plumpness and health.
• More than 90% of users stated improved skin elasticity, healthier complexion and reduction of bags and dark circles under the eyes.
A second study compared SEQuaderma™ to the market leading anti-ageing serum. After 8 weeks of SEQuaderma™ treatment10:
• Significant and measured reductions in the volume and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles were equivalent to the improvement seen for the leading competitive product.
Self-perception studies conducted in 126 subjects (across both studies) completing the self-perception questionnaires. Both studies showed excellent and consistent results:
• 100% said it improved skin plumpness and firmness
• 100% reported that skin felt smoother
• 96% found that their skin looked smoother and complexion healthier
• 92% found that their skin felt more elastic
• Over 80% felt their skin looked 5–15 years younger
• 92% would use in place of current regimen
• 100% would recommend to a friend
• 89% subjects said that skin felt firmer
• 92% reported that skin felt more plump
• 90% found that their complexion looked healthier
• 90% reported that their skin tone looked more even
• 89% said that the product lifted sagging skin
• 91% felt the product hydrated their skin
• 99% would use in place of current regimen
• 86% said it was the most effective anti-aging product they had ever used
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium hydroxide, Citric acid, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Sodium metabisulfite, BHT, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1.
9 A randomised home-use study in three parallel groups of 30 healthy volunteers, with wrinkles, to assess the efficacy of two anti-ageing products and one anti-ageing regime. Princeton Consumer Research Report; PROAWR1, 11 February 2015.
10 A randomised home-use study in three parallel groups of 30 healthy volunteers, with wrinkles, to assess the efficacy of one anti-ageing product against a placebo and a comparator with an additional 70 subjects to complete a subjective user-trial using only the product. Princeton Consumer Research Report; PROAWR2, 22 May 2015.